Saturday 3 September 2016

What is this blog?



Behind Food is a blog discussing social, cultural, historical and political elements hidden behind what we eat. I will write the posts of more general interest in English, and only those regarding Italian affairswill be written in Italian.

I'm an ex journalist and scriptwriter, and received my PhD on food and the media at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh. I have published many studies on these topics and have taught media studies at the universities of Stirling and Bournemouth. At present, I'm a postdoc researcher at IUAV - University of Venice and a contract professor at the Catholic University of Milan.

By merging my academic activity and my past job as a journalist, I would like to blog about more practical and current issues and to divulge what I analyse academically.

No comments:

Post a Comment